I'm listening to Rihanna and I luv her music. It gets me into such a groove that I want to go out dancing. So I was going to write about the Masters but I need to edit what I'm going to write because there's a lot I can't share. More to come on that.

Last night I went to dinner at Spice Market - not on my list of favorites. Actually, I don't like it much except for the cocktails. I came slightly early and ordered a goose martini - extra dirty. Oh, as a side note, Tiger's favorite cocktail is Goose Cranberry. By the time my party had arrived, I had completely consumed my martini. We got seated upstairs. If you have a chance, head downstairs because it's a little more private. The decor is kinda cool but the food's not that fabulous. I was with 5 ladies and to provide some guidance, I recommended the tasting menu which was probably our best bet. I don't remember all the dishes but I do remember it was 5 dishes with 10 flavors. We had a nice reisling paired to the tasting menu. Afterwards, I walked home with a friend and she said I was drunk. Damn. I hate it when I'm to obvious. I gotta stop because it's killing me.

0 comments: